Saturday 6 August 2011

Exhibition

Well, this is it, the day arrived, and what a fab day, loads of visitors and all seemed to like what they saw.  I've had an invite to exhibit in another show at Berriew at the end of August.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself, who knows what today will bring - oh! and i sold a few items too!!!!

Enjoy the photos



 Gorgeous Flowers from my lovely, wonderful mother (in law) and Sister (in law) wishing me luck














 First page of comments book...

And at the end of a lovely day, Gav and I had a nice walk with our gorgeous Lizzie, isn't she beautiful? such a poser, she loves having her photo taken!!!  Afterwards we went for a meal and a bottle of wine at the Castle Kitchen to celebrate.  Such a nice day.

Condolences to our lovely  friends Janis and John, who had to have their beautiful Labrador "Tia" put to sleep yesterday.  Such a beautiful dog and my heart goes out to you both.
R.I.P. Tia