Thursday 11 August 2011

Champagne Time...

SOLD
 SOLD
 SOLD
 SOLD
 SOLD

Enjoying a  gorgeous bottle of champagne, celebrating after a massively successful exhibition, which finished today!  One week and five hundred pounds worth of sales!! I'm so proud.
Above are some of the art pieces sold. 

Just want to say thank you to everyone who gave their support.  My lovely family: Eileen and Neville, Cathy, Garth et al, Karen, David et al and Nicole.  Jenny and Jess for their company, lovely Jo for her offer of helping out, all the wonderful visitors (from all over the world) and those nearby for their lovely comments and purchases, the amazing people of Montgomery for their support and help, to all my lovely blogging friends for their support , all my friends who couldn't make the exhibition but sent their good wishes via phone calls and emails, for the cards and flowers, but  most of all to Gavin, my amazing husband who always believes in me.  I've had an amazing, head spinning week.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

There is only one success -
to be able to spend your life in your own way.
~Christopher Morley