Tuesday 7 June 2011

Tag, you're it!

I got a request from Annie over at "a Stitch in Time" to play the game of 'Tag' and as I would never turn down a request from Annie (well one within reason anyway), here goes!


First, I must answer the following questions:


If you could be any historical or current character who would you be?
....I wouldn't want to be anyone other than myself....but if i had to be someone i'd be "Professor McGonagall" -      what? ...you didn't say it couldn't be fictional!!


Name an interesting fact about yourself
...I served a Hollywood star in my shop last week!


If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
...I'd be a mega rebellious teenager (unfortunately, being a good girl never paid off with my parents!)


Which character traits (really) annoy you?
...Hypocrisy (hypocrites are the scourge of the earth), Chronic Narcissism, Liars, OMG Liars...(and those fool enough to believe them), Bullies (as Annie said they're not only in the playground) and Narrow-Minded Stupidity.


Name one thing that you would change in yourself?
...I'd like to be more forgiving of others.


What do you consider your biggest achievement?
...Jointly, being an amazing mother, wife (Gav tells me all the time) an established and published artist and mega successful businesswoman.

There! That's done. I'm supposed to 'Tag' eight people to play along with us, at least those are the rules according to Annie, but there were no rules mentioned about changing the rules and as this is all about fun i thought i'd open it up to anybody who wants to 'play'...

....go for it!

Cheers Annie.