Thursday 1 April 2010

mmmmmm.....yummy, yummmy, yummy!!!

Oh my Goddess, have you ever seen such gorgeously scrummy cup cakes? Well, i haven't! These were at the Ludlow Vintage Fair and I just had to have a box of them (I would easily have had two...or three..actually, but Gav wouldn't let me. They were made by a company called the "House of the Rising Bun" which is a boutique bakery, they currently have loads of flavours: "Vanilla Vanilla, Coconut, Vanilla Choc, Sicillian Orange, Mochalicious, Carrot Cake, Double Chocolate, Earl Grey and Lemon, Simply the Zest, Strawberries and Cream, Triple Citrus and Rasberry, White Chocolate and Rhubarb".
They were to die for...honestly...





We're going to order some for the shop - I think they'll look stunning, i can just imagine them under domed cake stands.....
"S'ils n'ont plus de pain, Qu'ils mangent de la brioche"
- Marie Antoinette